Friday, May 14, 2010

The room




Did a little haul at The Bay today and tried a few pieces from the many lines they carry. The Room carries a lot of lines you could find at Holt and TNT, but for less, love that! OOOHHH and yes it is a picture with my face on it. I guess it's kind of time I show it! no?
Had my second Java chip frappuccino with whip cream and chocolate syrup from Starbucks today, thanks to my little sis I am hooked. Used to believe that coffee was best hot, but this frappuccino has proved me wrong.
Still high from the sugar the bf and I decided to go to Atwater market, love this market and decided to take an outfit post outside! Enjoy!
Jacket-le chateau/Hoodie-AA/Top-T by AW/Belt-UO/Jean-Paige denim/Shoes-converse





4 comments:

Hélène Heath said...

Oh and ps, you look adorable!!! :) xx

Hélène Heath said...

Man, i'm so in love with the Bay rehaul! I'm seriously super impressed with them. It's like the best kept secret in Canada lol

Hope you're well and that your new internship is going fabulously! Enjoy the nice weather!

xxx

Jane said...

Sorry that I haven't been able to check your blog. I went back to China for vacation and websites like blogspot are blocked by the government.

You look great! Now you mention you have a little sister, and it may make sense to me. I saw a girl with a little puppy once, or twice, who I thought might be you, but seemed a bit shorter? Anyway, I have to agree with you that the bay has changed for better. :)

Cynthia said...

I have a lots of little sisters!!!lol. I'm the oldest of my family!

You probably saw me or my sis, I'm babysitting her yorky for the next few weeks!!!
Hope you had a great vaca! I love China, wish I could go back (for longer this time.