Monday, December 1, 2008

back form the dead

Sorry for not blogging for so long... I've had a lot on my plate, but to redeem myself i have a lot to show you guys. Did a lot of shopping in the pass few weeks. Found my knee high boots at Zara, they are reminiscent of Isabel Marant Fall/Winter 2008. But I'm having a new dilemma, I in desperate need of a new bag and need some advice. Here are a few of my options:




Top: Marc by marc (Faridah), Jenny Yuen (Hitchcock), MJM (Dr. Q Riz)
Bottom: MJM (Quinn) and MJM (strippy zippy groove)
I need a bag thats functionnal and stylish, that i'll able to carry my multiple book in... please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Vera said...

love the faridah, marc always does it for me

Cara said...

Definitely the 2nd brown one. You can carry it buy the handles or strap. It looks classi and timeless :)

xx,CC

http://carboncouture.blogspot.com